Spotted a 308 for sale... | FerrariChat

Spotted a 308 for sale...

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Tod328gts, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    I was driving down North Avenue last weekend, going through Glendale Heights headed East bound. On the south side of the street, in someone's driveway I noticed a red 308 that had a For Sale sign in the window. I didn't stop to check it out, but just thought I would mention it here in case anyone is interested. I was thinking a could get a beater??? HAH! I need a winter Ferrari now, seeing I won't drive the 328 in the winter....

Not sure of the year of that 308, I did notice that the louvers above the headlamps were black....

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Hi,Tod. Yes,I saw that car ForSale last week,also. I was in a hurry,so I couldn't turn around to check it out. And,I was meaning to get back out there to take a look see. But,Forgot. And,now I am bedridden for a couple of days. I had a VERY painful test done on my lower back this morning,and cannot walk! OUCH!!!!! But,the good thing about it is that my Doctor,(who also happens to own a Ferrari!) saw what is causing my back pain,and we are gonna finally fix it!!! :) and :(