Starfighter from Fiorano in 1/32 | FerrariChat

Starfighter from Fiorano in 1/32

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by tifosi12, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    For my Fiorano slot car track I got a 1/32 scale Starfighter jet and painted it in the Ferrari colors of the one in Fiorano:

2. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Here another shot. I used the decals of the kit which were also for an Italian version and made on the PC the ones the kit didn't provide:

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Andreas, you blow me away everytime you post something you've done... How you find the time and concentration to put together some of the things you do is just beyond me... Keep at it, man, you're an inspiration to us all...

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
  5. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Okay, that is so ****ing cool. Have you ever considered trying to build a model of the factory and some of the city around it with streets and ****? Maybe some Ferrari's drving around? You can then connect it to the Fiorano track you have. Could be way cool :D

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks guys for your comments. Here a picture of the original plane that resides inside the Fiorano test track at Maranello: