Stereo upgrade suggestions? | FerrariChat

Stereo upgrade suggestions?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TimsBlack16M, Apr 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TimsBlack16M

TimsBlack16M Formula 3

Jan 27, 2005
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I was just talking to Kevin Wright (Audio Illusions) about stereo upgrades on my 355. I guess he is "the man" when it comes to custom installations in Los Angeles. Anyone have any component or system suggestions that I might consider having him install? I am trying to improve on the stock system without going overboard. Currently considering the following: Alpine CDA-9855 receiver/cd, XM satellite, MB Quart PCE 216 speakers/tweeters, ADS P640 amp. I love the sound of the engine, but sometimes music is a nice addition (don't tar and feather me for these sacrilegious thoughts). Thanks. Tim

2. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    How about an LCD screen and Xbox?

Just Kidding TIM :)

See ya soon...

3. TimsBlack16M

TimsBlack16M Formula 3

Jan 27, 2005
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I would prefer a bigscreen TV (an LCD would be to discreet). Any ideas how I might shoehorn it in?

I'm not the only person on the planet who would enjoy some nice tunes in the car. Kevin makes a great living (he is always booked solid) installing systems in Ferraris. Someones buying! Who are the closet stereo listeners? Don't be shy. It will feel good if you share your secret . Tim

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday, Bhane!