STIIIIIILL GOING...! | FerrariChat

STIIIIIILL GOING...!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    These damn Energizer lithium batteries are still alive...

i'm on the same two in my digital camera that i've been using since my trip to New Orleans... Shooting videos, taking pictures, reviewing pictures, letting everyone else review the pictures, downloading pictures, taking more pictures, letting everyone review them again, downloading some more - forgetting that i was downloading even when they're done and leaving the camera on - they just won't die...!!!

Lithium is gonna put Bruce outta business; all you need is one set of batteries and you're set for life. Just wanted to give some credit to Bruce for putting me on to these batteries... They've even out-lasted my patience and now i'm starting to get a little annoyed; even with trying, i still can't kill these things...!

i figured i'd mention it since he's running his holiday special; if you're ordering batteries from him, get the lithiums- they're better, period. Oh, and mention my name when you put your order in - he'll charge you double...! :)

Thanks, Bruce...!!!

2. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Hopefully they wont, but......If they do put Bruce out of business, it's a good thing for you he already bought you the car!!! There could be a deal on a TR in the future.............Just kidding Bruce!!!

3. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    I hear ya on that!! The ones you gave me are still up and running my firneds camera. Thanks again for those DES and Bruce as well.

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Fred... That's a thought... :)

Matt, you can expect them to last a lot longer...

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I out 4 fresh AA's in my camera yesterday morning, and by the afternoon I had to put some new ones in again, time for rechargeables! that was less than 300 pictures too:(.

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Patrick, get lithiums; i've taken twice that many pictures, downloaded them, shot movies, replayed them, reviewed the pictures, left the camera on, etc.... The batteries just don't die...