Stock Tip IDNW | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Stock Tip IDNW

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Canto, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    If you're not a risk taker, then this stock is not for you. How can a company in an emerging sector have any "positive value"? The point is, the company has revenues approaching that of a small cap DAQ listing...it's only a matter of time before it turns a profit based on it's significant VoIP market share.

Those that feel VoIP will never succeed are the same people that couldn't let go of the rotary phone or the carburator. VoIP is the future, no doubt about it. If it wasn't, why are the big Bells, Time Warner, etc. all positioning themselves to make the switch?

Chasing pie in the sky you say? Sure buddy...go buy some blue chips. You obivously have zero vision.

2. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    Nope, sorry. I'm in the lingerie business.

3. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    up 20% today.....

got in at .061...

4. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    This stock is pretty nuts so far up to 0.085 today, I was in at 0.061 just like you Amir, should be interesting to see what it runs to. Whats your target dump price?

5. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    9.3 +33%

=)

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    hahaha - Thought this was from a movie, but finally clued into where I have heard it before - Seinfeld. Nice!

7. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Canto what you do you think this stock will top out at, from looking at the fundimentals and valuation I am saying right around $0.75 if their Q1 revenues are on target, you feeling the same thing?

8. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Out of the blue, I checked this stock this morning, which was at .07... then I saw this thread, so I checked it again just now and it's at .11... I guess if you can time it right, this could be fun to play for a bit.

-R

9. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Last week I had a limit order on IDNW for .06, didn't get filled. Bought today at .093. We'll see what happens...

10. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    And you want to be my latex salesman? :D

--Dan

11. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Fun little stock to watch.

Thanks Canto!

Does anyone else follow www.1kto100k.com? This year has been pretty rewarding. I usually play along for the fun of it.

12. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks a lot, got in at .71, just sold at .120, you showed the doubters ;) but I would agree this isn't a long term hold.

13. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Yeah I got in at .061 sold at .11 the other day, bought back in yesterday at 0.089 and then sold off today at .12. This is a nifty little toy and I think is going to keep climbing to around .5 or so, a couple of factors show that it might go a little higher but hell I am going to ride my tick pony as far as I can now that I have my initial + 10% out of the investment amount already. How knows maybe I can get an F40 out of this instead of a 512TR :p

14. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Canto you the man for posting this on here...what else have you go up your sleve. Funny I checked out the 1kto100k site and I actually have been playing DYTX as well.

15. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    No problem...glad to see some of you followed the tip and made some extra cash. =)

16. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Dan- I have been playing with a few different VoIP setups for quite some time. Right now I have a few portable iPaqs running around on 802.11b network, talking to hardwired cisco phones too.

It's a 'cell' VoIP :)

I have also been toying with a fully encrypted setup (very primative right now.) with datastream encryption on the actual device at both ends. This is actually rather intresting...

The future is definately packet, but more QoS issues need to be solved first.

17. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #42 Schatten, Dec 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    I'm in this one for the long. Could be some nice $$$$

19. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
  20. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Welp in case anyone missed it, Idial Networks changed their name to GlobalNet...their new ticker is GLBT. Stock shot up to .24 this morning but is back to .19... if only I'd pumped something into it back at .06... I keep missing out on these things :(

-R

21. caddyman

caddyman Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Brett
    GLBT up 14% today @ .20 and another .03 in after hours trading to .23 got in at .061. Thank you for the tip, having fun with this one!

22. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    Just some more FYI...

GLBT announced today an exclusive contract with Libya to provide worldwide termination of voice and data mobile satellite telecommunications traffic (looking at Libya on a world map, one can easily see why this is important for data networking). This puts them in a great position to provide VoIP telephony to Europe and the Middle East. This company is poised for acquisition very soon...rumors are floating around that AT&T is interested (but this has not been confirmed by anyone to date).

23. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    So this is sounding like a hold... If the government gives them the ok and they put this system in place, what is the potential? Do you think the stock is up as far as its going already based on the assumption that the system will be put in place? Also, if the company is being considered for aquisition by AT&T that could be huge...im tempted to put some $$ in and hold for 6 months, but since it has just shot up 400% it does look like a bit of a pump and dump.

What do you all think? Hold or pump and dump?

24. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    I have bought and sold a couple of times over the stocks run up the past few weeks. From doing a lot of research on it, it seems that it should be able to have legs to hit 0.60-0.75 a share just based on current revenue and profits. If a buyout by ATT occurs, I have not heard anything about this at all, then I could see the stock jumping higher. As far as pump and dump I dont think so because the company is a good one compared to most pump and dump stocks you find.

I cant tell you what to do as far as buy and hold or buy and sell, but I have already taken out of the stock my initial investment*2 and am leaving the rest in for the long haul. Or at least until the stock hits what I consider a good value.