Stradale Nurburgring time info | FerrariChat

Stradale Nurburgring time info

Discussion in '360/430' started by allanlambo, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I recently found realized that the Stradale tested on the Nurburgring was on P Zero Corzas, which are race tires, while the Gallardo was on P Zero Rossos which are street tires. Next car to be tested is the Porsche Gt3-RS which is expected to be sub 7.50's.

Those Ferrari guys sure are SNEAKY!

2. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    Allan: There is no hiding on the part of Ferrari, the Stradale comes with 19" P Zero Corsa's as a stock tire from the factory. But, it is not the same tire that one buys from the Tire Rack. The Stradale's tires do not come with the same grip as the stock R compound tires and they were developed to last longer and perform better in the rain then the standard 18" P Zero Corsa's.

With that said, I understand that very race developed Porsche 996 GT3 RS comes with a similar formula for their stock tires, which are also P Zero Corsa's!

I would like to see how much quicker the 996 GT3 RS is over the stock 996 GT3 :) I hope the Stradale is not too far behind ;)