SWISSOL | FerrariChat

SWISSOL

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by stevep, May 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    Guys, got the 360 back on friday. Spent all day saturday Swissol-ing the car. Used the car-wash, pre-wax treatment and the scuderia wax, came to £130 for the lot, but the stuff is absolutely brilliant. Leaves an awesome shine and the best thing is that flies now dont weld themselves to my car. A damp cloth wiped over them brings them straight off.

I'm gonna do the s3 with the ptfe wax with teflon in it and according to the website nowt will stick to it. I'll post some photos when i next get the car out so you can make up your own minds

steve

2. Robbo

Robbo Karting

Feb 16, 2004
    Where do you buy and what is Swissol ??

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Sounds very much like Zymol to me. I'd be very interested to see how they stack up.

Robert.

5. ANDYH

ANDYH Karting

Feb 29, 2004
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Full Name:
    ANDY H
    me too - ive just been looking at the zymol website. I'm very impressed if the bugs dont stick to the car. I dont think I can take the sight of another moth/wasp/fly smashing its arse through its head on my windscreen and front bumper.

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  7. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
  8. 964man

964man Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    Swissol will be at the FOC Concours on 4 July or see www.morethanpolish.com if you're not going - it is the best product (imho) as its natural and I wouldn't want to smear chemicals on my paint....