Terrifying SLR crash in Qatar. | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Terrifying SLR crash in Qatar.

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Rex71, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    #76 js430, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I love how I keep saying it's not an Arab thing, and you guys keep saying "Oh, you are only saying it because we are Arab." Must be a communications problem in the interwebs. Anywhos, I am glad you are able to take time off from your extensive relief work for the Chinese earthquake victims and participate in this scintillating discussion.

So no, I don't think you should burn in hell. Just don't be a **** when you drive. And if you insist on being one, make sure you don't endanger others. As for how old you are, where you live, what cars you drive, or how many of them you have in your garage, who really cares? Do you think it makes you special or something?

Mr. Know-it-all.

PS. I think you will find that moderators on here respect freedom of speech more than your need for praise or affirmation.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rifter

rifter Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    there is nothing more loathsome than a silver spoon who pretends his parent's accomplishments are his own.

with that said...

rest in peace. no one should die at 22.

3. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul

Good grief, why play the race card so early ?

This isn't the P&R forum. Privileged kid paid the ultimate price for doing something stupid. Kid happened to be Arab in this case -- so ? Kid could've been Chinese, American, English; nationality is immaterial. There are privileged kids in most develolped countries. If I had an SLR at 22 instead of the 130hp car I had, I would most likely be dead at that age too.

It seems like you look for the mere suggestion of some racial bias everywhere. The only bias I've seen on this thread is against over-indulged privileged kids.

4. scarbini

scarbini Karting

Aug 3, 2006
    Full Name:
    if its not an "Arab thing"...

why listed on your public profile, under cars wanted: "SLR with Arab plates"??

by doing that, dont you expect a reaction from "Arabs"??

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#80 dm_n_stuff, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    js430 - your posts, and your profile make it clear that you're in here to inflame. That's trolling, so you're out. Take a few days to consider that your sensibilities, or lack thereof, are not everyone's.

fpassion. you get a time out too.

As to the rest of the folks in here. This thread has run off the tracks and is closed.

going forward, more respect should be shown for this regional forum.

Dave