Thanks Everyone | FerrariChat

Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Teenferrarifan, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I just want to thank everyone here from Arizona. The whole time I was there for barrett-jackson it never felt like I was out of place. Everyone was nice and helped us find our way. The restaurants were awesome. We ate at Barcelona, Sappora(a lot of ladies there!!!), biltmore(to formal for my style), and The Fox sports grille(good atmosphere). The one thing I noticed about scottsdale is that everythings real. It isn't like palm beach where everyone is there for a vacation and noone lives there in scottsdale it is the other way around. Awesome.
    Erik

2. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Glad you enjoyed your time here in Scottsdale. It sounds like you hit most of the hot spots. Some of the best people watching anywhere is at Barcelona and Sapporo. Sorry we couldn't do a little better on the weather for you.

3. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    The weather sure beat philly now it is snowing!!!!!! Really Sunday morning was the only bad day, but that rain wasn't heavy and ended early so its cool. Awesome place if it wasn't a 5hr flight I would be going back all the time.
    Erik

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,Erik,how about that Weather. I live in Chicago,so,I get pretty much the same weather that you do,only a day earlier. But,I Love the Phoenix Area. I visit alot,as,I have alot of Family that lives out there,and pretty much only a 3 hour flight from here. But,when I take my kids (6 and 12) out there in the Winter. I try to be like 'Clark Griswold' in Lampoons Vacation,and take them to all of the "Touristy spots". But,all they want to do? Swim! They think that it's so cool that it's in the 70's out there,in December and January,and that we can swim outside,when it's -0 degrees with 3 feet of Snow back here. Meanwhile,my Thin Blooded relatives cringe at that idea. They think it's "Cold" when it's "down" in the 70's,and 60's. (but,they're NOT getting any sympathy from me.Apparently,they've been out there too long and have forgotten the Brutal Chicago Winters.HeeHee!!!:) ) I can't wait until the day that they will be a distant,but fond memory for me.

5. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Erik,
    Sorry I was not able to get together with you, I got hung up with too many previous obligations. I did however get to the BJ and RM auctions. What an education this year was! Detroit Iron Rules! Barf!!!!!!!!!!
    WilliamR

6. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Don't worry about it its cool:). I ended up having a lot less time then I thought to do anything except BJ and eat. But, it was still an amazing trip, and we will have to wait to meet up till next year! Man was there a lot of muscles cars there as mentioned in MANY other posts.
    Erik