THANKS TO BOB @ Auto Concierge | FerrariChat

THANKS TO BOB @ Auto Concierge

Discussion in '360/430' started by JWGT2, Jul 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JWGT2

JWGT2 Rookie

Dec 10, 2004
    Norcal
    Full Name:
    James
    Thanks to everyone here for recommending Bob at Auto Concierge.

Bob just detailed my CS and CL55 last week. He is BAR NONE THE BEST DETAILER I've experience in the Bay Area. And I've tried about 10 others---the others don't even come close.

I think the biggest difference is that Bob cares for your car just as much, if not more, than the owner. His pricing is also very reasonable considering his attention to detail and time spent on the car.

Thanks again Bob.

James

2. AutoConcierge

AutoConcierge Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Pleasanton, CA
    Full Name:
    Robert Willis
    #2 AutoConcierge, Jul 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here are some shots of Premier putting clear protection on James' CL55 and 360 Stradale. I was there detailing the aforementioned cars at the same time Sammy and the crew were there. After I was finished with the 360 I had to wait until they were done with the CL55. I have to say I know Premier has the clearest film and are very professional, but to actually watch someone apply a custom clear bra and see the amount of work that these guys put in on the car to make the clear bra practically invisible was very impressive.

Bob Willis
    Auto Concierge Auto Detailing
    Pleasanton, California
    Image Unavailable, Please Login