The first twist of the key... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

The first twist of the key...

Discussion in '348/355' started by Nicksta, Mar 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Hey Paul,

No need to pay shipping. Just pm me your address so that I can mail you the 1997 Ferrari Frenzy edition of Road & Track (sorry about the creased cover, don't know how that happened).

Racehost.com is getting the March 1995 Road & Track "Special Series" edition road test of the F355B, by the way.

Enjoy, gentlemen.

2. mtrain

mtrain Rookie

Nov 1, 2006
    I picked up my Spider about three weeks ago, and first took the wheel whilst driving the seller, who was known personally to me, back at his house before driving home solo. He was cracking up at how nervous I was, but noted that he was also scared when he first took thew wheel.

It was a bit like Tom Cruise driving his dad's Porsche 928 home at the end of "Risky Business".

3. Nicksta

Nicksta Formula Junior

Sep 16, 2006
    DC Ranch & NY, NY
    Full Name:
    Nick Ingle
    I was nervous as hell when the car was delivered. All I had to do was drive it across the street. But, with gawkers and no experience, I was intimidated by my own car. We're pals now.

4. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You have a PM! Thank you!

5. 308inatl

308inatl Karting
    BANNED

Aug 24, 2006
    Got my 355 Spider several months ago, and it has been an otherworldy experience. I think about the car way too much, and yet when I do get behind the wheel it always feels like the first time.

And do not underestimate the fun you will have with the gawkers.