The Motorsports Gallery, LLC | FerrariChat

The Motorsports Gallery, LLC

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by viper, Nov 25, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. viper

viper Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    CHICAGO, IL
    Full Name:
    DR. J
    Does anyone know of this company? Are they legit? They say they are located in Denver. Any help would be appreciated.

Viper

2. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Never heard of them, but thats not surprising, I dont know all the dealers in the metro area. It could be a fly-by-night place, or a DBA of a known local used dealer, or even a failed dealer re-opening under a different name (aka Paragon).

If you give me an address or phone, I could certainly contact them for you, I'm local Denver.

James in Denver

3. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I haven't dealt with them personally, but I have heard of good things about them. Was there any certain car you were looking at? Here is their website http://www.thegallerydenver.com/

4. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Oh yeah, I've seen them talked about before on FChat, pretty good. I think QuickChickLeslie or someone bought a GT3 from them and had nothing but positive to say about them.

I've never seen thier place, but they do appear to have a good reputation if I recall the thread.

James in Denver

EDIT: Found the thread: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159556 Post #18

5. porschespeeddemon

Feb 26, 2005
    Highlands Ranch
    They have done business with us (Porsche dealer) and they are owners and customers themselves. Good guys over there, and like others have said, I've heard nothing but good things about them. I also believe they are sponsors in helping with the Genoa track project as well as on their way to sponsoring some race cars for next season in a class.