This is plain retarded | FerrariChat

This is plain retarded

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by cohiba_man, Mar 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    That would take 1/3 out of the g/f's wardrobe and leave her with less to wear... hmmm, I support the ban! :p

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I can't believe that they would do this --- didn't they watch the news last week where the kids in L.A. got yanked from their class pic for wearing pink and there was this big hoopla... and then the American Idol guy announced this week was "Pink Week" for teenybopper America??

Man, you see those bad kids in bluejeans, let's ban bluejeans... and them Mafia guys on TV wear suits, so we'd better make sure we don't encourage kids to wear suits. They're also Italians, so we'd better cancel Pizza Days too.

Seriously, anyone with an 80 IQ could see that if it was a gang thing, only the certain cliques of friends would have pink on and no one else... if it's everyone, why would they suspect it?

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    when guys wore pink when I grew up they got thier asses kicked LOL

4. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Now it's the other way kinda. I have Pink shoelaces for my cortez's only for the sign only. A lot of the upper classmen (bullies or whatnot, ignorant and so on..) wear pink shirts and pink straight billed caps.

It's just a way of showing what side you are on.

ryalex: You are sooo right, sadly a lot of the teachers / principals don't understand any of it.

5. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Question regarding this "Pink Gang".

Is there gang sign the reach around?

6. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego

Hahahah

But for real pink is way in! A friend of mine works at a clothing surf/skate/snow shop and they are required to wear something pink- hat/shirt/wrist band.

7. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Better watch out the Metrosexual gang is out to get ya! HAHAHAHA