This year's SPECIAL...ANNUAL SNAKES ON THE MOUNTAIN.. CARS AND COFFEE @ LEN RUSIEWICZ'S ..JUNE 25 | FerrariChat

This year's SPECIAL...ANNUAL SNAKES ON THE MOUNTAIN.. CARS AND COFFEE @ LEN RUSIEWICZ'S ..JUNE 25

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Coopersburg, Apr 28, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Coopersburg

Coopersburg Rookie

Apr 9, 2007
    WE'RE CELEBRATING
    75 YEARS OF FERRARI
    60 YEARS OF COBRA
    30 YEARS OF VIPER
    ........................................ALL CARS ATTENDING WILL BE RECIEVING A SPECIAL EDITION
    COMPLEMENTRY BOTTLE OF WINE NOTING THE EVENT..

ANNUAL PENNSYLVANIA...."SNAKES ON THE MOUNTAIN" EVENT!
    ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN TO BRING THOSE CARS OUT, ENJOY A GREAT DAY WITH OLD AND NEW FOUND FRIENDS !!!
    BUT REMEMBER.. ONLY VIPER, SHELBY FORD AND FORD PERFORMANCE AND FERRARI CARS ..ONLY!
    This is a join clubs' event.. anyone with one of these type cars is invited..
    ..hope to see a great crowd of cars.....and people..
    JUNE 25, 2022...STARTS AT 9AM... MY PLACE IN COOPERSBURG, PA.
    NO Cost to you...
    9AM...to 11:15AM...meet my place enjoy complementary coffee and donuts.see the cars, enjoy
    good friend lasting friendships.
    last year we had Approx 80 cars... we're expecting over 100 this year

11:15..to 11;30 drone pic of all cars and guests.
    11:45 guided tour begins thru the back roads of Lehigh and Bucks Counties. curves, long straights. enjoy
    the ride.
    2Pm to 3:30PM stop for lunch... THE PROPER BREWEY IN Quakertown, Pa (lunch is at your expense)
    there will be a limited menu to save on time.
    At this point, the event ends.

WE NEED FERRARIS.... HOPE YOU ALL CAN COME.
    HOPE TO POST THE FLYER ON THIS EVENT SOON.
    CALL OR EMAIL. TO REGISTER (BUT REGISTATION IS NOT NESSECARY TO COME.
    ........ EMAIL [email protected]
    ATTN: LEN
    HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

....MY PRIVATE COLLECTION WILL BE ON DISPLAY AS WELL..

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Linton13 likes this.
  2. loflyer47

loflyer47 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2004
    Phila. area, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Just noticed I posted this event under a generic profile name “Coopersburg”. This is my event. Our 5th year doing this. So far we’re expecting 14 Ferraris confirmed. Any others considering this event? Would like a nice showing of Ferrari cars this year. There will be a nice array of Shelbys and Vipers.

3. Chagrin

Chagrin Rookie

Mar 30, 2022
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    AJ
    I may be able to attend - I'll check my schedule and confirm via email once I do. Cheers, John