Track Laps for Charity - Phoenix Raceway Saturday October 1st | FerrariChat

Track Laps for Charity - Phoenix Raceway Saturday October 1st

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by PeterS, Sep 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I did it last year and it was a real hoot! Hope to meet up with the FCHAT locals for a few evening laps! I bought one lap last year and will buy at least two this year.

https://www.phoenixraceway.com/aac/?cid=PIR_EM_PE_WL_PHXOct22TrackLapsEm1_220913#tracklaps

Have you ever wanted to experience Phoenix Raceway from behind the wheel? Race fans that wish to get a personal feel for the host track of the NASCAR Championship Weekend will get their chance when Phoenix Raceway hosts Track Laps for Charity on Saturday, Oct 1, 2022 from 9am to 12pm. For a donation of $30 per vehicle to Arizona Accelerator Charities, Track Laps for Charity will provide fans the opportunity to drive five laps around Phoenix Raceway following the official pace car. Fans that make the donation will drive in their own personal vehicles, in a safe and socially-distanced manner alongside their friends and family.The Track Laps for Charity is a safe, fun family activity, but also goes to a good cause! All funds raised will support Arizona Accelerator Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation. Arizona Accelerator Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community. Please note, you will need to select a time slot.

2. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I purchased in the 9AM group. Hopeful that one or two of the locals here could make it out, maybe a breakfast afterwards (Scottsdale - Breakfast Club?).

3. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    This morning was fun. The first 9-10AM group had 25-30 Vette's. Looked like the youngest owner of them was maybe 75! Interesting here is I never see any young Vette drivers, they are all in either ricers, Chargers, Challengers or Mustang GT's.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    looks like a blast

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    It's a shame they got rid of the road course at PIR.

fondueski likes this.