Trade Fine artwork on Ferraris for real estate legal advice in Riverside | FerrariChat

Trade Fine artwork on Ferraris for real estate legal advice in Riverside

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Mar 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I am the typical penniless fine artist. Back in '82 I gave permisson to a friend to take over my house in Riverside and operate it as a rental. I need advice on this and can pay with a stack of my 11" x 17" prints of my paintings of Ferraris.(Pebble Beach sold them in 2011 for $75 each) The quality of the work might be judged by fact the Mullin museum bought my Delahaye painting.

Back to the house. Several decades later , out of the blue, US Bank writes me and says I'm late on mortgage payments. That room-mate had conrinued the payments when it was stll my loan. I am curious as to the history of this house so I go to the Hall of Records and find two Grant Deeds with my signature but no amount mentioned just the vague phrase "in consideration thereof."
    Then i check Redfin report on the home address of 555 Blaine, Riverside and at one time it says I was paid $81K anf another time $125 K.I think I would have remembered either amount, I need legal advice on whether the claimed owner will have to furnish copies of Bills of Sale and cancelled checks for those amounts in order to retain ownershio because I never received a dime. Just yesterday I was able to stop US Bank from accepting any more mortgage payments from anybody but me--with only $6000 to go on a 300K house!
    I am willing to retain a lawyer who wants to take this case on a contingecy basis. Send your email address if interested.

List of 50 Ferrari prints avaialble if you send your email address....thanks for listening to my tale of woe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    #2 RonH, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    What you may or may not have received in payment for the house is frankly irrelevant.

You seem to be saying you had legal title to a house in Riverside and now it has somehow been transferred out of your name. There are many ways that could have happened (such as foreclosure if your friend failed to make mortgage payments on your behalf or a tax sale resulting from the failure to pay taxes). Also, did you sign a Grant Deed to transfer the house or did you sign a power of attorney to authorize somebody to transfer the house on your behalf?

You need to figure out the facts. If somebody fraudulently transferred title out of your name then you need to go to the police.

Not much for an attorney to do here.

IloveGT likes this.
  3. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    So confused here. You need a lawyer after you sort out the chronological order of events