Transport from Palm Springs to TX | FerrariChat

Transport from Palm Springs to TX

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by IPO1, Jan 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Anyone know a very reputable transport (private NOT A BROKER) that has enclosed trailer to haul a high dollar vehicle from Palm Springs, CA to Austin, TX area?

Need it picked up later this week or next.

I normally only use Intercity, but with auctions it would be end of Jan before they could get to me. Same goes for all of the big guys (plycar, etc, etc).

Feel free to PM me info if preferred. Thank you in advance.

2. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    Depending on price D'elegance Detailing 619-718-0031 has hauled cars for me in the past. Only difficulty is he wouldn't have anything to haul on the way back since he is not a car hauler by trade (unless you have something or know of someone who needs a haul back). But he does have a very nice enclosure. I usually send him with a trade in and he returns with my new addition.

3. FerrariFab

FerrariFab Karting

Jan 14, 2010
    Inland Empire
    Full Name:
    CFI Designs
    Hunter Motorsports AZ (602) 790-7376 . He has what looks to be a small operation(1-2 car hauler)moving exotics in the southwest area. good luck

4. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    thx all

5. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Just update Hunter is a flake and basically broker FYI.

IF anyone knows a white glove hauler (1-2 car trailer) from LA (SoCal area) can pick up ASAP Palm Springs to TX pls let me know.

6. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    PM the member here @time
    Nice guy been doing it awhile for lots big boys out here
    DeeGee is his name

IPO1 likes this.
  7. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014
    I bought a car last year around this time of the year, I waited 2 months... Every transport is in Arizona this month. good luck.

8. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Yep--got that. Hence why I'm asking. Appreciate it.

9. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I am not sure if you contacted my recommendation yet, but he is exactly what you are looking for. He has a 1-2 car enclosure and usually when he does a haul it is 1 car at a time so no shuffling of cars around means less chances of mishaps. He has done a lot for me over the years. I will say because he typically does 1 car at a time and he can give you a more exact ETA of pick up and delivery than most other haulers which usually gives you a 24-48hr window he is priced a bit more than some. Still probably cheaper than reliable though. Just knowing what I have paid over the years I would estimate his cost would be around the 2500 range for that particular haul.

10. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    I did. He didn't answer calls and finally texted asking who I was and then said he will try and get back with me some day later. No sense of urgency, which no worries. I think he's more of a detail guy, and is busy. I can appreciate that. Thank you again for contact and with the flakes I've talked to on promises, he may still end up with a car to TX.

Thank you again kind sir--money was no issue on this haul.

11. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I contacted him and told him your concerns. He was very apologetic and told me he was just trying to catch up due to the holidays. He takes your inquiry very seriously and he should be contacting you soon to make sure you are taken care of regardless if he does the haul or not.

IPO1 likes this.
  12. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Yep I appreciate it. As I said, seems like a super nice guy, but busy (which is great) with detail stuff. He did reach but and I think dealer may have something, I will know tomorrow. Again, not a big deal and I sincerely appreciate the lead and will reply to him.

Prancinghorse619 likes this.
  13. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    You are certainly welcome. I was caught off guard by your experience cause that is not at all how my experiences have gone. So I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. He actually called me late last night and we spoke for awhile. Apparently these last 3-4 weeks have been very hectic for him and his family. But thankfully sounds like he has caught up for the most part, and is able to take care of whatever it is you need. Let me know if you need any help I definitely understand how difficult it is sometimes to deal with logistical matters with automobiles. :)