Travel to Holland, would like some pointer | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Travel to Holland, would like some pointer

Discussion in 'Holland/Belgium' started by Andrie, Jan 30, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrie

Andrie Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrie Hartanto
    I checked Assen. Their track days is far in between. Maybe I’ll check again a bit later. Thanks for the pointers/suggestions!!

2. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I will be in Amsterdam mid November for a couple of days in 2022. Any car related things to see or car collectors to check out. Any other tours you can recommend.

3. Harry-SZ

Harry-SZ F1 Rookie

4. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Thanks Harry I will look into these. Would love to see some exotics but these look interesting.

5. Scuderia Niels

Scuderia Niels Karting

Dec 31, 2020
    Full Name:
    Niels
    Zandvoort race track is of course close to Amsterdam ( 25 Miles) perhaps there is an event planned?
    My favorite is the Zandvoort 500, the end of season (or start of winter endurance) race with all types of cars and open pit.
    I think this is in november 2022.

6. 328gts1987

328gts1987 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 11, 2007
    Rotterdam Holland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Note, https://www.louwmanmuseum.nl is one of the biggest (and prettiest) private car collection in the world. I know manny Pebble Beach visitors who travel to Holland, just to visit this collection in beautiful setting.It will take more than 3 hours to walk through (or longer).
    It contains a wide car collection (not only Ferrari) and contains exceptional pieces. Really must do.

7. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Thanks guys. We plan on going to Lowman & Stolze since they are so close. Also thinking of going to Kroymans Ferrari.
    If things go to plan we should be there 17 & 18 and we fly to Tanzania on the 19th. Have not booked hotel(s) yet or decided on best location.
    Do not see anything going on at Zandvoort track those days.

8. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
  9. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    There are no events planned for that exact week by the official Ferrari Club Nederland. 02 April, 23 April and 28 April are the dates.

Melvanok - any events that the FOC is organising?

Onno