Trying to locate FCHATTER Paul Kraj.... ( PaulK ) | FerrariChat

Trying to locate FCHATTER Paul Kraj.... ( PaulK )

Discussion in '348/355' started by dinogts, Sep 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

#1 dinogts, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Please keep this up in the 355 section for a while.

PaulK has commented recently about a 355 that is/was for sale, but the main purpose of my post in the 355 section is to try to locate him because he started a thread in the Dino 206/246 section [ http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/206-246/50350-finding-my-dads-dino.html] ] of FCHAT 11 years ago that he was trying to find his father's old Dino. The About Me section of his Profile indicates he still is interested in finding his father's old Dino.

Someone revived that thread recently and there have been recent postings in the 206/246 section, and some of us active in the 206/246 section have found additional information about his father's Dino. I (and others, apparently) have also tried to contact him, but he is an unsubscribed user and his PM box is full and cannot accept additional messages.

So, PaulK, if you see this post, please clear out some space in your PM inbox, drift on over to the 206/246 section and search for the original thread that you started (which is still floating somewhere near the recent 10 or 15 active threads since it was brought back from the dead), AND CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING TO FCHAT!

PaulK likes this.
  2. ///Mike

///Mike F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2003
    Bugtussle
    I saw that thread. Very cool to see how much help he's gotten and nice of you to post a heads-up in this section. Hope he sees it.

PaulK likes this.
  3. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

His full name is Paul Krajenke, which he provided in his original post in the 206/246 section of FCHAT.

Any contact info would be appreciated - please feel free to PM me if you don't want to post his contact info generally.

Thank you!

PaulK likes this.
  4. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    PaulK likes this.
  5. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Better late than never! Thank you all so much- especially dinogts. This is why I love this site so much!