Tubi Information | FerrariChat

Tubi Information

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by DJ4200GT, Dec 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DJ4200GT

DJ4200GT Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2004
    I want to "Tubi" my Maserati Coupe, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a good deal on one? What has everyone else paid for the exhaust, plus install? Thanks!

2. marcmc8867

marcmc8867 Formula Junior

Jul 27, 2004
    NC
    Full Name:
    Marc M.

I think the going price for the parts is $2800 (cheapest I heard but never found) to $2900.

I bought mine from Maserati of Ontario (Canada) with their X-pipe and install for $3k US.

If you can find it somewhere in the $2900 range and installation of $150, you'd be getting a fair deal. Maybe not the cheapest out there but you wouldn't be getting ripped off.

3. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    $2,835 installed. At Ferrari&Maserati of New England. Probably got this good price as I ordered the car from them and had installed as soon as car came in

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Scott, do you like the Tubi on your car.

Thx, Dale

5. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    If it cost twice that I would have thought it was worth it. At a more mature 43 years old now I am not going to go flying around in my car now like I use to in my younger years. But I still want it to look fast, know it can go fast and most importantly sound it. Exhaust note was the main reason I got rid of my last two cars. Boxster S was not very impressive and the M3 with it's out of control weed whacker sound was down right annoying to me and that's even after I tried two different aftermarket exhausts and my car sounded more like those civics bombing around. Even in top down driving I find it not to loud and there is no droning sound to it and is fun to see all those head turn as I drive. Like I have said in the past, with my tubi mated to the stick it makes it sound and feel like I am driving an F1 race car without even breaking the law, Well at least not by that much

6. DJ4200GT

DJ4200GT Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2004
    Thanks for the reply, the cheapest I have found it $2700.00 (USD) plus whatever for installation. I guess thats about as good as its going to get!