Tulsa Ferrari service | FerrariChat

Tulsa Ferrari service

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Jimi900, Sep 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    I 've started to see a lot of newer Ferrari's (Thank GOD) around town and is makes me wounder where do you guys get you're cars maintained? I wounder when we will see an Exotic dealer?

2. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Considering Maserati's rather short and unsuccessful stay in Tulsa, I would expect that it will be quite some time before we see another highend dealership in Tulsa.

3. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    I'll be bringing my 348 to Oklahoma within a few years, and was wondering, too, where I could get it serviced. Is there a dealer in Dallas, and is that the closest?

Mike in Kuwait

4. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    The closest dealer is Dallas... however, there may be an independent repair shop that is closer. There was at one time a Ferrari dealer in OKC, but I don't know if there are any mechanics left since that shop closed.

5. GhostRider

GhostRider Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2002
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Matt
    The one shop in Tulsa I've heard good things about is Renn Sport. A guy I know brings his Porsche there, and has taken his Ferrari in the past as well. He said he wouldn't take his car anywhere else for mechanical work: www.rennsporttulsa.com

6. BULL RUN

BULL RUN Formula 3

Dec 18, 2004
    Motorcars International is closer in Springfield, MO.

7. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I have had my Porsche's and a couple of my Ferrari's serviced at Rennsport in Tulsa, they are a very good shop.

Rosso Motorsports in KC does specialize in Ferrari's and does have the Ferrari Factory computers for all Ferrari's up to a 430. www.rossomotorsports.com Rosso does the work on my Ferrari's now but if I was in Tulsa and did not need computer based services, Rennsport is a good choice.

8. Janzen

Janzen Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2005
    Oklahoma/Texas
    Full Name:
    Janzen
    Rennsport does good work, I've taken all of my Porsches there and I've heard they are good with Ferrari, particularly major stuff. For routine maintenance and general troubleshooting I use Autohaus on 3rd street. they specialize in SAAB but on any given day there are all manner of exotics in there. Nader is awesome to work with and and very fair on the price. His brother, Nizar, works at Jackie Cooper here in town (sales side I believe). They are both huge Ferrari enthusiasts and they really know the cars. Autohaus has diagnosed numerous things for me right on the spot, you don't see much of that anymore.

http://www.autohausunlimited.com/

9. Mickeys garage

Feb 28, 2008
    Norman Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Mickey Weatherly
    Hello I'm Mickey Weatherly I worked at Big Red Sports And Imports for 14 years I can service most Ferrari's. I have been factory trained on ferrari's and Alfa's and work on Land Rovers and Jag's and older Lambo's My e-mail is [email protected] let me know if I can help.