For Sale - Two Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 body shells | FerrariChat

For Sale Two Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 body shells

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by landen, Oct 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. landen

landen Rookie

Mar 12, 2016
    Los Angeles
    I have two Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Series 1 body shells for sale. Both of them have been stored in a dry car port since the 80s and have never had the chance to be developed to complete cars. Both shells come with hoods and doors (including door windows). The later shell is cut in half have an aftermarket sunroof installed. The first one is one solid shell. There's some minor surface rust but nothing major.

More images are available.

I'm selling both shells for €17,000 OBO. They can also be bought individually.

Can be picked up in southern Sweden.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Ferrari-330-GT-2-2-body-shells/253147901728

2. built2grind

built2grind Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2016
    The Peninsula
    Full Name:
    ANDREW
    Oh if I had the space...........

3. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Did someone say hot rod 330 body on a tube frame with a modern v12? Im no purist I guess.

4. ItalianOne

ItalianOne Formula Junior

May 21, 2008
    Mich
    Full Name:
    Kevin R
    Does it matter that it’s been cut in 2 pieces for future stability on a frame? Can you post better pics of the 2nd body? Do I see two body’s in the eBay ad or one? I wonder how much it would cost to have crated up,and shipped to the US? Great to hang on the wall in the shop..

5. landen

landen Rookie

Mar 12, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Hi Kevin. Here's a link with more pictures of both bodies. The album starts with the intact body. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6qtt2dmue2dbqy5/AACzodIHz_v8FXYwaY6YuDs0a?dl=0

Feel free to send me PM if you want to discuss more.