For Sale - UK Royal Memorabilia for sale | FerrariChat

For Sale UK Royal Memorabilia for sale

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by phil the brit, May 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    For any lovers of the British Royal family or for someone who just wants something that is unbelievably rare I have a table place setting used in the Royal visit of French Emperor Napoleon and Empress Eugenie to Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. It was used on April 19th 1855. I believe only one other exists and it is in the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
    I would like $4000 for it. It is in perfect condition.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

The last three pdf's are of my original invoice when I purchased it in 1990. The invoice says the place setting was used by Princess Alexandra at the Banquet but I am not sure that it can be guaranteed that it was used by that Princess.

Attached Files:

2. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    1/2 price sale, now $2000. Currently it is in UK but I am coming over to Florida at the end of August and can bring it. It is a beautiful piece in perfect condition. As I get older I feel the need to de-clutter!