Urgent! where is the place to buy.... | FerrariChat

Urgent! where is the place to buy....

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by urraco, Apr 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    a friend of mine is in Chicago a few days...and he can't find the place to buy me some 1:18 models ,anyone knows the address so he can get me a few Hot Wheels ferrari models please! otherwise he won't get me nothing when he's back to Mexico , let me know at waht shop he may buy thenm because he keeps telling unobtainable at Toys R Us . help please

2. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    check the local Ferrari dealer. Most have a boutique and carry many models. Also a good excuse to see some real Ferrari's

Good luck

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    It may be far, but the Volo Auto Museum out near McHenry, Illinois has the largest collection of die-cast cars for sale and on display I have yet to see in the Chicagoland area. Otherwise, if you are looking for high end models and can arrange to have them picked up, try LegacyDiecast.com which has an office in the city.

RocketBoy

4. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Here is a place in Brookfield

A World of Die Cast
    9221 West Ogden Ave
    Brookfield

708-387-0574

5. Dr.T348

Dr.T348 Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Chicago NW Burbs
    Full Name:
    Richard T.
    Check out Motorsport Collector in Downers Grove. They have a nice web site.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,Continental Autosports in Hinsdale has some. Also,try Al's Hobby Shop on Addison St.,(One Block WEST of York Rd.,in Downtown Elmhurst.) Just North of the UP/Metra R.R.Tracks....

BTW...the last 3 suggestions...Brookfield,Hinsdale,and Downers Grove are all on,or near Ogden Av.,and not more than 10-15 minutes away from each other....You can hit all 3.