Urus Performante, any of you getting one? | FerrariChat

Urus Performante, any of you getting one?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Cadeaux, Dec 27, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    I daily a 2021 Urus, it's been a great car, no issues, I love it. I was offered an allocation to the urus performante and I went in to spec it, built it up, $335k with the blue aegir paint being $14k, didn't know that was that much more. Anyways, looked at the final specs, it's 15 hp more than the Urus I have and it's $65k more?

What gives? I know weight savings of 90 lbs or so, looks are nicer, but I had the performante huracan and that was a track car, is this a track suv? That makes no sense. Dealer told me they're getting 2 allocations per month.

Anyone have more info on this car? Obviously want to maintain my relationship with dealer and my urus does have 13 months of warranty left, but these prices are getting crazy, the first Urus I bought in 2019 was $237k, then $262k for the next one and now $335k?!?!

2. footsoldier

footsoldier Karting

Sep 18, 2009
    I'm getting one (UK), prob in March, assuming parts supply. I had an early one as well, which I drove for 5k miles/6 months.
    From what I've heard, it's much sharper to drive, but still comfortable.

For me, it's an SUV, it won't be going near a track, and I'll also likely keep it for 6 months or so. Yes it's expensive, but in the UK there are plenty second hand Urus selling at more than list for the perf, so it's a no brainer in term of cost (impending recession notwithstanding!)

3. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    I have an allocation and my build was around 340. However I’ve read now that the carbon roof and hood are not available so unless that changes I’m going to keep my 2022 or maybe order an S (I also want to get a blue hue -maybe cephius)

4. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    Spyder-Man and Boomhauer like this.
  5. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    Carbon Fiber roof is an option but you lose the sunroof.

6. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I ordered one a long time ago and expect it in March or so.

7. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
  8. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
  9. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    So I have one coming but my salesman is telling me the carbon hood and carbon likely won't be available anytime soon. So either I pushback delivery or they have 1 of each for sale now for well over sticker. I currently drive a urus so I was hoping for the look of the perf, obviously the power output increase doesn't justify such a big jump in price, but I just look at the perf without carbon and i can't bring myself to want mine unless it had the roof and hood. What is the issue exactly with carbon fiber being in short supply? Have you heard about this? They're basically telling us to prepare for a non carbon one. The look is night and day.

10. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'm in the same sinking boat with you. I keep getting a pushed back delivery and everyone is "hush hush" about the delay is occuring. I think you've provided with me with what's going on with the carbon fiber is short supply. I won't take delivery of my Urus unless is has the CF hood. For the top of the Urus, and as a cigar smoker, I had to get the sunroof vs the CF roof. My plan around that is to use the STEK wrap product which comes in different CF twill patterns and have my guy wrap my roof and it's not all that much of the STEK product. Cheers!

11. footsoldier

footsoldier Karting

Sep 18, 2009
    Carbon comes from Ukraine, hence is delayed…
    I don’t have the hood or roof anyway, but just had to remove the small front wing triangle in carbon (below wing mirror) to avoid a 2 month delay.

12. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Picking up a $335k urus perf this friday. I closed the deal yesterday, they are gonna ppf it for me and the shop they use is closed monday presidents day, so told me 3-4 days. Full carbon roof and hood, basically my sales guy told me not to expect mine with a carbon hood and roof in 2023, I ended up at $50k over. I don't know, it was probably dumb but I see 2 for sale now without the carbon hood and roof asking $385k for far lower stickers one in atlanta and one in palm beach that one has the carbon roof. If the carbon issue lasts a long time who knows maybe they go up or something. I still hink $385k for a truck is asinine but whatever, its done now. I will post pics next week when i get it.

Andynyc likes this.
  13. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'm have to hold off until I get the carbon fiber hood. I also specced mine with carbon fiber wheel arches and as much carbon fiber on the exterior as possible. I'm disappointed with Lamborghini but it is what it is. Lmk what you thinks about the Performante ride quality once you've driven it for a while. Thank you and congrats!

Andynyc and Cadeaux like this.
  14. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    GM told me yesterday we are pushing my allocation of the perf into Q2 to see if anything loosens up on the CF. My S is ordered so now unica shows all the cars (current Gen 1, S and Perf) on order but I think from what Im hearing around the US and on forums many of the high spec/high CF perf may not get built until 2024 and then they will be moving on to hybrids. I have to say, many of the performance reviews on the perf have been pretty lame. Just watched a new one comparing it to the Gen one and the only clear difference was better braking......I think without all the CF options and hood/roof these will be a total dud....

15. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    you're absolutely right, I got mine yesterday. @ROMO I promised pics on delivery.

I paid over sticker, but I don't care, it was better than waiting another year to maybe or maybe not get carbon. From what I understand this is the first, it was the dealer demo and only 3 more with carbon are coming to this dealer. The rest were not allowed. I made a little vid I posted on youtube, its a bit like the gt3rs vs gt3. The car is harsh but in a good way, I love it. Look how it looks in our condo garage, it makes my dawn, which is a launch spec that looks incredible, look very tame.

The reviews are dumb, this car isn't about 0-60, its about how fun it is to drive. The akrapovic exhaust is significantly better, the steering is much tighter, if you really like driving this car is alot better than the urus. I traded in my urus, and this makes it feel like a Bentley. I love that though, many will buy this for their wives and they won't enjoy it. This is pretty loaded $336k sticker, the one I previously had built was $302k and still had the carbon hood and roof. Lot of options I wouldn't have taken but whatever we only live once.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Andynyc and Boomhauer like this.
  16. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    Kudos to you and congratulations! I love your description of the Urus Performante and will look it up on YouTube. My local Lamborghini dealership has the same color and options with the carbon fiber hood and roof and it looks like you got the carbon fiber wheel arches, but my dealer won't sell it as it's their demo even though I offered them $30K over sticker. My GM lobbied hard on my behalf to get my URUS Performante in production but I had to give up a few non relevant options. I expect to get my URUS by May from what I was told and it will be the 1st one in DC area, Thank you for the update and enjoy your new beauty!!!

Cadeaux and Boomhauer like this.
  17. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    that’s funny so my dealer has one without the hood and roof and wanted to get rid of this as a demo because they didn’t want people asking for the options that they couldn’t get, even things like the red door handles inside and the stitching on the headliner that mine has don’t exist anymore.

18. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Already filling up 3 days into ownership. The perf is the best 4 door car I’ve ever owned. I find it hard to believe anyone could hate on this car. Yes not everyone has $400k to spend on an suv but the car is not only unreal with carbon but the drive is very different from the urus and well worth the money. Look at this thing, this group of kids at the gas station freaked out today when I pulled up
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

ryalex, Andynyc and Boomhauer like this.
  19. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Her is a vid of my Performante I had made last week

ryalex, Boomhauer and Andynyc like this.
  20. Scuderia911

Scuderia911 Karting

Feb 6, 2022
    Austin TX
    Urus S with full exterior carbon.

21. Scuderia911

Scuderia911 Karting

Feb 6, 2022
    Austin TX
    I have a balloon white urus Performante on order as well. I have every piece of carbon spec’d except the hood & roof. I will also do the carbon Stek on the roof & although I like the hood I’m fine with bonnet vents in carbon. We got lucky on the S as we ordered it so early somehow it arrived with the full interior & exterior carbon which means the rear diffuser is different than then the standard Urus S. As far as differences go we drove it to the PPF shop to wrap the entire car, windshield, tint, ceramic, etc so it will be a while before we get it back to drive it. So far though it looks amazing

ryalex likes this.
  22. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Will be interesting see it compared to purosangre

23. SLDriver

SLDriver Formula Junior

May 1, 2005
    Andynyc and Boomhauer like this.
  24. SLDriver