Used FF or new Panamera Turbo? | FerrariChat

Used FF or new Panamera Turbo?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Georgemaser, Oct 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    2 months ago I traded my 2016 FF with 3800 miles for a new left over 2017 F12. I missed the FF, the F12 was a bit more fun but the FF was more my car, more comfortable, easier to control. I called the dealer (Ferrari of Seattle) and asked what it would take to trade it back. They strung me along for a couple weeks and didn't return my calls. Finally when I did get a hold of the manager he said the FF was sold and they had too many F12s so did notwant the one they sold me back! I have a deal pending for the F12 and thinking about getting another FF. The prices are seem to be down substantially. I can get a late model FF for the same price as a new Panamera Turbo with more bells and whistles but no Ferrari V12. To those who use there FF as daily drivers (when I had mine I did not use it as a DD) doesn't the navigation system get to you? How is the FF as a daily driver?

2. CrazyMD

CrazyMD Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2012
    Southern California
    I use my iPhone for navigation. Currently there is no car navigation I’ve ever seen which is as easy as the iPhone.

Driving a Porsche is nowhere near the FF experience. Once you buy the Porsche you will be missing the ferrari and it will be an expensive lesson for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I considered the Panamera Turbo as well but glad I went with the FF. I also use my phone for Nav so that is not an issue for me.

4. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    There is simply no comparison. None. I've been a PCA member 32+ years and Porsche makes nothing even close to a modern Ferrari. And the FF is Ferrari's best kept secret. I'm on my second FF and third Cali T, driving both all year, see my post moments ago to another guy thinking about an FF. Ain't no Porsche that sounds like this which I shot in my first FF:

uhn2000 likes this.
  5. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Agreed even in the "newer nav" of our CaliTHS I still use my phone (Google+Waze) nothing comes close and it even sends the commands through the speakers if you are on a call or streaming music. The new Panamera is a decent car with close to zero excitement not to mention there are so many on the road. Honestly I would rather just drive a lower grade car like a 3 or 5 series because I just can't get myself to spend any money on big money on Porsche other then the one my wife forces me to buy (Cayenne Turbo) for her. Again totally my opinion..

of2worlds likes this.