Used SF Prices | FerrariChat

Used SF Prices

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Rrr1, Aug 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Thecadster likes this.
  2. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    Noticed things firming up in Europe too, but not as bouyant as USA… Heard new coupe orders are getting difficult to get, is this because they have gone all in on Spider Production now in Europe, anyone with news?

Rrr1 likes this.
  3. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Locally here in dc no coupe orders have been available for a long long time. But could just be dealer saying it.

4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Just back from car week- my antidotal sense of the car world is I’ve never seen stronger dollars being applied to cars. In the short to medium run I expect to see more price appreciation and demand.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

of2worlds and Rrr1 like this.
  5. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    The race to be in before full electric.

6. Headsuppassinglft

Dec 24, 2020
    Addison, TX
    Full Name:
    Christine Fritsch
    That's crazy. Not limited, not spider, not a competition model and not even Asseto Fiorano.

7. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    I’m seeing some north of 1m. What a wild market.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  8. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    All true, but it will be low in numbers, not a long production run when the dust settles after spider production ends. Think market is waking up to the ability of the car and comparable performance sector, after the initial oh **** Ferrari have gone hybrid…it’s the end.

9. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    I think asking prices need to be taken with a grain of salt, especially when one of the dealers in the linked ad routinely lists cars at 10-20% above anyone else.

10. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Mclean Charlotte are a bunch of clowns

11. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    These prices seem optimistic - but all used cars prices are firm now; most manufacturers face electronic components shortage, which pushes lead times up.
    Ferrari could afford to buy priority supply, but it would be at the expense of their margin, so I'm not sure they are going for that.
    In the end there is a strong demand from people not wanting to wait, that's certainly positive for sellers but I do not know how far it goes.

12. daoman

daoman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 21, 2008
    Washington DC area
    I’m hearing they are trading 100-175k over sticker.

Prancing 12 likes this.
  13. Headsuppassinglft

Dec 24, 2020
    Addison, TX
    Full Name:
    Christine Fritsch
    My dealership is getting one in a week. Similar to my spec. I told them I'd go to the bank and do a wire transfer for a deposit. Then he told me they were going to probably list it for 2-300K over MSRP. I'll just be patient.

anunakki likes this.
  14. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Ive called around for my brother and its been 200+ and they were already really high specs. Wonder what wholesalers are getting them for