vandalized, but got lucky | Page 2 | FerrariChat

vandalized, but got lucky

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rimoore, Dec 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    i'm sure you could combine the previous two ideas nicely.

some knob gets too close and in a Robocop voice you hear "STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE. IN 10 SECONDS YOU WILL BE TOAST."

2. Free

Free Karting

Oct 26, 2004
    Scurry, Texas
    Full Name:
    Duane Baker
    Proximity alarms that are voice activated telling a thug to step away from the vehicle will almost always get you a busted windshield or slashed tires.
    :(

3. 911Fan

911Fan Formula 3

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    fwiw, if your friend had ever succeeded in blowing up a car thief with his contraption, he (your friend) would have spent a long time in prison.

4. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    What do you expect here in La Jolla :) Seriously though, this is exactly why the zip code with the highest tax base in all of San Diego needs to incorporate and get real cops.

5. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis

lmao, i was just about to post that too. I've seen video of that and it looks awesome, but I think it just shoots flames out from under the car up at the carjacker around the doors only. Don't know about arouind the entire car. Of coarse it's illegal here, but if I was that conserned about car jacking I wouldn't hesitate to get one...just flame the ****** and drive away, screw waiting around for the cops to arrest you and then get sued by the "victim" or his family. For now I'll just get a gun, glady step out of my car, pop a cap in his a$$, and pull his mf'n a$$ out, back over him, and drive off. :)

6. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
  7. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    True, but then again his van was never stolen either :)

I ran into him about a year ago so I am assuming he never forgot to disarm this "alarm" *LOL*