Vector for sale | FerrariChat

Vector for sale

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by zjpj, Jun 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
  2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    hahaha

As for the car: fast as hell, but those looks never did it for me

Edit: and it had a three speed automatic transmission, I believe.

3. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
  4. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Actually, I preferred the softer edges of this WX-3 over the "regular" (if you could call such a car like this) Vector.

I remember seeing this very same car at a car show in Las Vegas in 1992. I can tell you all, that it was in a pearl white colour and it just made it look stunning. With the softer edges of the body and this paint, the car just came alive. Always loved the military, computer dash board.

I also find it funny, that back then, they had such a hard time selling a $700K car like this, that they went bust, whereas today, a car costing that much like a McLaren or an Enzo and there's people lined-up at the factory gates wanting one... I guess having an established name really does have value...

Z0RR0, a bit of trivia for you: Did you realise that John Scotti was an official dealer for Vector? I don't think they ever delivered a car, but its kind-of neat that one of the business cards I have from them shows the Vector logo on it.

5. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Are these the cars that caught on fire all the time?