Victory By Design. | FerrariChat

Victory By Design.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Have you guys been catching the New versions of Victory By Design? I have a couple tapes of the VBD with Ferrari. But,now they have Maserati,which is on today at 1PM on Speed Channel. And,Alfa Romeo,tonite at 7PM. Got to tape that one too. I enjoyed the Maserati one because it was strictly race cars. Kind of interesting.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I taped the Ferrari one and mixed it with the one they had some time ago. I noticed, that it is in parts the same show, but added a few more cars and scenes and left out some other stuff.

BTW: What is de Cadenet's background? He strikes me as a cool dude.

PS: What is Maserati?

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    LOL! HeeHeeHee!! I was laughing when I wrote that! But,I do have to admit. I did enjopy the Racing aspect of it that they showed,and I do like Ghibli's,Bora's,and Merak's. But,on VBD,they didn't show any of those. Alain DeCadenet was a racer. I am not sure what type exactly. But,he always mentions that he drove and raced these cars. Like in the Ferrari VBD. He mentioned that he raced in one of those P4's.

4. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Red, thanks for the heads up on the Maserati VBD! Was a terrific episode with some great sights and sounds. Had hoped to see some later road cars, but the fine coverage of the earlier cars was plenty fine by me!

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,don't miss Alfa Romeo tonite at 7PM.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    The Alfa Romeo show was Very Cool. I was unaware of the history of that Marque. They showed some VERY COOL old race cars. I Taped that one too.