VIR FCA Track Days Coming April 10th and 11th! | FerrariChat

VIR FCA Track Days Coming April 10th and 11th!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by PETER@TEAM AI, Mar 16, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PETER@TEAM AI

PETER@TEAM AI Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    If you have never had a chance to get on a track this is a great two days on a world class track! We are honored to be one of the co-sponsors and the AI team will be there to do track support if any issues arrive.
    Based on prior years there is more than enough time on the track whether you are a beginner, instructors are provided by FCA, intermediate or want to run with the fastest groups. Last year I had several sessions when I was on the only one on the track. Any FCA member is welcome and you do not have to drive your Ferrari. All cars just need to pass tech inspection.

This is the perfect event to attend if it is your first time or you are a regular track day driver. If you need help preping your car please give us a call. It is simple to get the street car ready for two days on the track.

Link to register
    https://ferrariclubofamerica-georgiach.regfox.com/vir-2023

We hope to see you there!

Peter and the AI team

wthensler and Thecadster like this.
  2. PETER@TEAM AI

PETER@TEAM AI Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    It was another fantastic event at VIR! We had about 42 cars and excellent weather. A little over half were Ferraris. Some Ferrari owners or FCA members brought other cars to drive. The common denominator is everyone had a great time!

If you did not attend this year, or have never been on a track, please do not be intimidate and join us next time. The Green (beginner to track) group is full of first time drivers in fast cars and slow cars driving at speeds, with an excellent instructor by their side as part of the package, they are comfortable with. Most attendees drive their street cars to the track, take it on the track, and drive it home. The trailered track only car is rare at this event.

The event is all about driving, not showing, your car and getting to know it better in a safe environment. Hope to see you at the next event.

Till next time
    Peter and the AI Team
    www.automotive-international.com

wthensler and Thecadster like this.
  3. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    I also want to encourage new drivers to come on out and enjoy a non-intimidating and friendly environment. In addition to the 30 or more folks I recognized from last year, some new blood and a gentlemen I stayed with at a local B&B with his 458 Italia and an instructor. I was stunned at the progress he’d made in two short days - he had the infamous Oak Tree down really well, and it was his first event!

Automotive International offers incredible support, the camaraderie is first rate, and the track, well…..speaks for itself!

AD211, RedlineG60 and Thecadster like this.