Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec 458/488 Fitment IN STOCK | FerrariChat

Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec 458/488 Fitment IN STOCK

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by VividRacing, Feb 23, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hey guys! My name is Austin and I recently made the switch to run Ferrarichat for Vivid Racing. I have been with the company since 2015 and strive to create every customer experience as smooth and quick as possible. Really wanted to get the ball rolling with my first post on these insanely rare Volks that we finally received in from Japan after waiting over a year. We only have 1 set in stock for each color and probably won't be bringing anymore in after this, so PM before they are gone!

Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec
    20x9 +37mm 5x114.3
    20x12 +48mm 5x114.3
    Gloss Black
    Matte Black
    Gold
    Diamond dark gunmetal

MSRP: $5114 for the set but PM for special Ferrarichat pricing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. r6elmo

r6elmo Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    I've had my set for over 4 years - great wheels for the $$$
    I need to double check my specs - my rear wheel is a 20x11 'think' but I'd love a 20x12
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

ShineKen and VividRacing like this.
  3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Awesome, looks sick!!! Something about a JDM wheel on a Ferrari is just so perfect

4. JesseRohr

JesseRohr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2020
    Birmingham AL
    Full Name:
    Jesse Rohr
    My ADV1 that were built for a 488 fit my F8 just as well as they did the 488. So I would feel comfortable putting a 488 fitment wheel on the F8 as well. No spacers or anything was needed. Just a TPMS sensor swap as the F8 has a newer frequency sensor used.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mdrums likes this.
  5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Looks incredible, love how classy brushed multipiece wheels look

6. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    The 488 and F8 share offsets and sizes, so that's a straight swap.

Now sorry if I'm a bit of a stick in the mud here for Vivid trying to sell these wheels, but those rear offsets are far from ideal for a 488/F8. A 488 has a rear offset of 38 mm, so these will be pulled 10 mm further in. Add to that they are an inch wider than stock, so they'll need a 315/30R20 or 325/30R20 shoe. There are limited space between the rear diffuser and the rear wheel, so I'd be careful and make sure there is enough room on that inside. Needs at least 25 mm compared to stock. The rim lip is moved inwards 23 mm compared to stock with this setup and then account for a few mm for tyre and wheel flex.

On top of that, there's the visual appearance from the outside. These rear wheels will only put the outer rim lip 2 mm further out than stock, while the front wheel lip will sit 7 mm further out. This is a bit upside down, because in stock form the rear is the wheel which needs to come out the furthest for them to look equally flushed. So by moving the front outer lip out 5 mm more than the rear, this visual mismatch is amplified.

Will they fit an F8 and 488? Yes, but they were never designed to fit those cars. Those offsets are great for a Speciale, but not the 488 and F8. One could obviously add a 10 mm spacer in the back, but why buy aftermarket wheels that fit poorly in the first place.

They will fit a regular 458, but it's an aggressive fit. Front outer lips will be moved out 16 mm over stock and the rear outer lips will sit about 22 mm further out.

Just some food for thought.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Seedster and mdrums like this.
  7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Definitely better suited for the 458. Rays told us they would work on the 488. I would edit the title for just 458 but can't do that on the forum. Next time these go up I will list just for the 458 to avoid any confusion with 488 owners

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Still have some of these ready to ship! PM to snag a super rare and unique set!

9. m00ngarage

m00ngarage Rookie

Mar 17, 2022
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Dave Younts
    I love VOLKS. Have Rays LMGT4s on my Skyline R34. I'm not sure the TE-37s are a great match for a Ferrari but to each their own.

ShineKen likes this.
  10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Still have some of these in stock!! PM with any inquiries!

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Still have some of these in stock, offering super discounted pricing! PM if you are interested!

12. caraddict8

caraddict8 Rookie

Aug 28, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jasper
  13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Down to just a few colors left

Gloss Black
    Matte Black