When will Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace open? | FerrariChat

When will Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace open?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by kiddon, Feb 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kiddon

kiddon Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    If anybody knows when this place will open, please reply. I was there towards the end of December and also mid February but they were not open yet. Is there an opening date for the dealership? Thanks for the info.

2. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    I was told that it will Open Summer of '05.

but don't "Quote" me.

3. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
  4. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Sounds like Kazunori Yamauchi is in charge :D

5. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Official grand opening is now set for April 7.

6. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Make sure you lucky guys live there share some pictures with us... pleasssse.

7. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    that's cold :D

8. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Just recieved invite for grand opening in the mail. Looking forward to it & I will definatly post some pics.

9. Bianco

Bianco Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Jeff

...and I'll share some pics of de993 on the Celebrity Red Carpet in her cocktail dress! :)

10. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV

Jeff you cad...These will be previously approved pics only!!!! we've had this discussion before :)

11. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I have a deal with Jeff to see the pics before you!!! He will get a ride in the LM..Go fight that bribe hahaha! You already got your ride a week ago and I got no reward...
    Roland
    F40LM

12. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    I'm hurt! I thought having me as a passenger would be reward enough ;)

13. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    It sure was but a pic of you in a cocktail dress ......maybe by my car....
    Roland
    'F40LM

14. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
  15. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I think Gary better start monitoring this conversation. :)

16. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    every ferrari enthusiast should know this! the dirt bag that claims he is the owner of the dealership, richard weisman, alos owned a dealership in pompano beach florida, exotic cars wholesale.
    this guy has been and continues to rip everyone (including caesars palace) off. he has held up my title for months due to not paying his floor plan financier (dr. ravi chandran), as well as many others i understand.
    the delays are strictly due to lack of money or shall i say lack of someone elses money.
    he is in bed w/a convicted felon ("naz", linked to a scottsdale arizona dealership). these guys are bad news!
    weisman continues to solicit inquiries via his web site (exotics4less.com) claiming they have a location and cars but have not had neither since october 2004.
    i merely want to put everyone on alert about this chap and all of his activity. he is a scumbag thief and nothing more.
    i purchased a classic ferrari from him and it was held up ofr months at a frieght forwarder , of which i incurred the expense, until i received my title.
    research ladies and gentleman! do your research and you will learn the truth about this guy.

thank you

17. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    Guday, How do you Really Feel about them ?

Any Proof of your allegations?

No Offense intended.

18. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV

Ok...so on my list of things to do:

1. get to Shelby, sneak by the guards (in a coctail dress)
    2. figure out how to start the car
    3. get out past the guards with an engine running that you can hear from a mile away.
    4. take car to opening (don't worry, I'll keep it under 200mph)
    5. get pic of me by car

yeah, sounds easy...I can do that :D

19. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    yes mate, i have enough proof from my side of the story. only the others that i understand who also have been burned have their own proof.
    my missing title is proof enough. log on to the web site or merely go and visit their non-existant dealership in fla. this is a portion of proof and i once agin only wish to prevent some of our fellow ferrari (automobile) enthusiast from getting suckered as i did.

if this is not what the chat is for, to aid one another, then i offer my apologies.

20. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Guday - IMO, that (among other things) is just what FChat is for. Your post is appreciated.

We in Vegas have heard many of the negatives about this operation. For example, here is a thread I started back when it was first announced they would be opening at Caesars. (There are also several older ones.)

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19959

As you can see, the responses were a bit mixed, probably more negative than positive.

But in any event, several of us do plan to attend the opening. We'll be extra careful about actual business dealings. But free booze is free booze. :)

BTW, if you want to add to YOUR credibility here, you might want to fill out your profile. We tend to pay more attention to people we know something about.

21. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    If you can do that, just send me the pic..I can't wait , you the one who could get by at Shelby, especialy if you're wearing the dress...
    Roland
    F40LM

22. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    i echo your sentiments regarding free ale. coming from australia, as you say, free booze is free booze.

my issues w/anonimity are strictly stemming from the legal aspects surrounding mr.weisman.

i have been a part of the ferrari worls for quite sometime and mainly use these chats for fun and meeting new enthusiast as i.
    i look forward to making all of your acquaintance once far removed from this individual and all of his antics.

sincerely saying, enjoy the festivities should they occur and look forward to sharing a brew with you all someday.

23. kiddon

kiddon Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    It's already April 14 and they're not open yet... any ideas why?

24. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    We attended their "grand opening" a week ago (4/7). They had a showroom full of cars, but it was otherwise somewhat "underwhelming". Then I spoke to someone today who tried to go there, and who found it was closed. So I don't know what's going on.

25. KIMJIM3

KIMJIM3 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    All inspections are in and CO is on the way, should be open within a week. I thought the party was a great success considering the circumstances. Come by when the store opens and you should be overwhelmed.