Where can I get my wire from? | FerrariChat

Where can I get my wire from?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by markrolf, Dec 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

  1. markrolf

    markrolf Karting

    Nov 26, 2003
    Kettering, UK
    I want to replace the blue electrical connecter & wire in the engine that goes from the warm up regulator to the multiplug that goes to the ECU.

    Does anyone know where I can get it from? Or the part number so I can ask Ferrari Uk?

    It from a 1981 308GTBi


Share This Page