where is the cheapest 456 mgt to be found? | FerrariChat

where is the cheapest 456 mgt to be found?

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by ross, Feb 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    assuming some things i am working on start to happen, i could be in the market for a 456mgt. 1998 (first year) is fine with me. i am more/less impartial about color, exterior or interior (although i reserve the right to refuse something stupid). it has to have the right maintenance history with supporting documentation, no accidents. mileage is relative, i can handle somewhat higher mileage if the price reflects it and the maintenance has been done.

so the challenge is on:
    who can tell me where the cheapest 456mgt is to be found

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I thought 456s were produced in 95? Or did the M start in 98?

--Dan

3. davequick

davequick Formula Junior

May 27, 2003
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Quick
    456 production began in 1992 in europe, us models started in 95, 1998 introduced the 456M models worldwide.

M = no indents in hood, longer, plain nose, removal of active rear spoiler, addition of traction control, redesign of armrest in read, improved HP, less window problems due to redesign of window regulators etc.

I'm in the market for a 1998 as soon as the 328 I have sells. I've had a couple pretty serious people so I figure for sure I'll be in a 456GT or GTM by end of year as well.

JUST REMEMBER - you don't want cheapest - you want best value. Cheapest today could be most expensive long term.

-dq

paulchua likes this.