Wanted - White FF or GTC4 | FerrariChat

Wanted White FF or GTC4

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by C Alexander, May 15, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    Hi all,

Looking for a white (Bianco Avus or Italia) FF or GTC4. I realize there is a rather significant difference in the current market values between the 2 but quite honestly, either would do, given the right specs and price.

Options I'm looking for (in order of priority):
    • suspension lifter
    • pano roof
    • carbon fiber drivers zone & steering wheel w/ LEDs
    • shields
    • yellow brake calipers
    • front and rear parking cameras
    • non-Nero interior (any other color would do)
    • factory wheels
    In terms of mileage, anything with around 25k or less will do.

Thanks in advance!

priericky128 likes this.
  2. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    ferra
    Several for sale on Ferrari .com

3. robstand

robstand Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 13, 2019
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Robert S.
    I have a GTC4Lusso for sale that has almost all of your requirements, but it's argento nurburgring (almost white!) and it's a V8. If you decide to go a different direction, let me know. Here's the personalization plate. Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    Indeed there are, but I'm looking for a private sale rather than a dealer sale, at least if I can find one..

Ah, the color is pretty important (matches the rest of the garage) but I appreciate it nonetheless and I'll keep it in mind!

5. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    There’s a white lusso V12 with blue interior that was listed for $173k on FB marketplace in CA

6. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    Found it on FB marketplace and some other international site by googling the VIN (https://maicaro.com/listing/2017-ferrari-gtc4lusso/). Looking at these ads, something seems off to me so am not going to bother with it. Asking price is also suspiciously low..

Also found an eBay listing for what appears to be the HRE wheels currently on the car (some photos are shared between the FB ad and the eBay listing):
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/126501486424?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=5My_Epz6SW-&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mNf9yPoGQLa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

7. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    asking price seems pretty spot on considering trade value is probably 160-165. Ad sounds like it was written by a legitimate person that at least knows what a PTU is. eBay wheels location area is same as FB ad. As with anything do your diligence. Can always ask them to FaceTime you with the car. I’ve had good success finding hidden gems on FB marketplace in the past. A lot of people don’t know to even look there.

8. KennethCDO

KennethCDO Rookie

Apr 28, 2023
    Asking price? Mileage?

9. robstand

robstand Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 13, 2019
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Robert S.
    PM’d you so I don’t hijack this thread. :)

10. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    Fair, though slightly harder to find a hidden gem that's in the 175-200k range like a GTC4.

That said, I messaged a few days back with no reply, so for now, I'm still on the hunt.

11. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi I just got access to a 2016 FF Black/Black
    Mike 973-610-7111

12. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    Thanks Mike - unfortunately, looking for a white FF (ok with any interior really) so if you happen to come across a white one, let me know.

13. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I too am finding it odd to see a handful of V12 Lussos for close to FF prices in the $170’s. Some looked like they’re from legitimate dealers with clean carfax. Lusso at these prices make it more appealing than FF to me, as most are specced higher in general with pano roof, daytona seats, passenger screen, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk