Who smashed into all the cars this past Saturday while doing 110+ MPH? | FerrariChat

Who smashed into all the cars this past Saturday while doing 110+ MPH?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Rock22, Nov 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rock22

Rock22 Rookie

Nov 22, 2021
    Full Name:
    Thomas Rockwell
    Hello Forum

Maybe you can help. Either a Ferrari or Vet (or low red sport car) was doing about 110 MPH Saturday 11/20/2021 on Hwy 35 northbound from Dallas, TX and in elected to weave in and out of cars. This person hit the side of my my Maserati and then split two cars in front of me hitting the right side of one and the left side of the other (because he couldn't fit while they were properly in their lane) and then jetted off like a mad man.

I have no ideal how many cars this person hit but I am sure it was more than the 3 I mentioned here. I would greatly appreciate if you could push this out to everyone you know and have them contact me as I have an economic issue I need to settle with this person [email protected]. Thank you. .

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Surely something like this would make the Transtar cameras???

In Houston that would be the case....sounds like the car would be well damaged!!!