Whose wife can't shift? | FerrariChat

Whose wife can't shift?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by LAfun2, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    A friend of mine that lives in NJ, saw a woman driving a blue Ferrari with the roof section off. He says it was an older Ferrari with a woman who was having a very difficult time shifting. Wondering if anyone on this board owns either.

1) Blue Ferarri was in Berkeley Heights, NJ - making left off of Diamond Hill Road onto Mountain Ave - Saturday afternoon, blondish hair? Kid in passenger seat.

2) He saw this while driving---Mondial was spotted in Stockton, NJ - by Miel's Resturaunt, 11:30 ish Saturday

2. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    i wouldnt want to be the buyer of this car when she resells. clutch probably all messed up.

3. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    My friend was driving next to her for a couple of minutes he said, and said she kept over revving, then bogging, and just missing shifts!

I wonder even if it is somebody's car on this board, if they would admit it? :eek:

4. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    I think we're all forgetting an important aspect of this situation:

Was she hot?

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Yeah, I can just see the eBay ad now:

Pristine car, no issues, garage queen, never driven in rain/snow. Engine just purrs. This car needs to be seen to be believed.

6. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I asked my friend that (he is 35, married, no kids), and he said "She was a F'able Milf."