Winter 05 Spotted | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Winter 05 Spotted

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by RocketBoy, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chasking

chasking Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    The current garage is not that big, but there is lots of space in the back yard just begging to be utilized... My five year (or less) plan is to replace the current two-car structure with a three car garage with shop space and, of course, a lift.

But even without a lift, this garage is a quantum leap for me! I can't wait to get all my tools and equipment moved in, and start wrenching!

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Tony is back!

The red 360 spider with the gold trim and rear wing is back at North Beach. Spring must be just around the corner!

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    And Im sure his critics will be out soon...

Red 348 TB speeding west on Lake-Cook near Deer Park. Neat little car, like a knife through the air. Andreas, aren't you getting one? I hope he doesn't get stuck in the rain.

RocketBoy

4. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Ugh... I saw that thing downtown if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

What a trainwreck that car is visually... though I guess at least it's not as bad as the blinged out 360s I saw in South Beach this past week.

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Cool cars, but I'm stuck with my 308: Can't fit anything bigger into my parking spot. 348 is a lot wider than 308.

On a different note: I think it is time to close this thread. And start a Spring Spotte 05!
    :)