Wiper arm caps for 412 | FerrariChat

Wiper arm caps for 412

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by ONSilver, Mar 31, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    Seek one or more wiper arm caps, new or used, for the Ferrari 412... can anyone help with availability or sources please? Part number appears to be 257 84 416 but impossible to find... Thanks in advance! Oliver

2. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Oliver,

I posted a few pics of this part for you and others, as it is possible that this or a similar part was used elsewhere and so the pics may help identifying these other potential sources.

https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/part/ferrari/257-84-416-00?id=59033

If none can be found you could create a 3D model of the part and have them 3D printed. Or you could contact Verell on here and perhaps have him take a mold of an original and recreate these for you and others?

Best of luck in your search!

Cheers,

Sam

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Oliver
    Try Mostly British in Chaumont, NY. (315) 649-2861. They are parting out 3-4 400's. I think Bob is handling the parts now. They are not cheap.
    Ken

4. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    Sam and Ken, thank you for your suggestions, very helpful. Alas, Mostly British cannot help, though Bob did say he's previously parted out several 400's. I am clueless about 3D printing, but will try Verell to see if he can help. Any other suggestions still very welcome! Thanks, Oliver

5. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    I'll be happy to help. I'll need one to get dimensions from. Depending on part details I may 3D print, or make a mold. I'll need the part for 4 to 6 weeks. Orders k eep me very busy these days so I can only work on new products in my spare time

Il Tifoso likes this.
  6. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    That's very kind of you Verell. Thank you in advance and I'll be in touch. Thanks again, Oliver

7. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    UPDATE - Just when I was becoming completely desperate, I was lucky and found them new at Eurospares. The old part number is now superceded by the new number 95408989. They were/are in stock at Eurospares - I bought 4 of them. Thanks to all for your patience! Oliver

Il Tifoso likes this.