Would like feedback | FerrariChat

Would like feedback

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by turbomangt, Sep 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    For those that attended my seminar at Fox Valley Lamborghini in West Chicago and bought my products, please post what you thought of them. Today I went to the Volo Car Museum and sold many items to car enthusiasts. Most of what I heard are the same old thing, people are confused on what to use, and are overwhlemed by the products available, all claiming to do the same thing. Since my line is all professional grade, according to the feedback on my web site, everyone is excited about my line. I like to track this sort of thing. Gary

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I thought it was an excellent seminar and I learned a lot. I took notes the whole time and some of your statements still echo in my head when I go about detailing my car. Great job Gary!

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I was there,too,Gary. And,I do remember what you told us,and appreciate it. (and apply it...literally...:) ) I was especially glad to learn how to use the Clay Bar. I can get my car pretty darn shiny,but,after I did the "Plastic Baggie test",was really surprised as to what was left there after my Hours of carressing-er-polishing my Baby...:)