WTB: CF parts 355 | FerrariChat

WTB: CF parts 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by Redlyne_mr2, Dec 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Redlyne_mr2

Redlyne_mr2 Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2009
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    Just seeing whats out there for CF parts. Looking for a Carbon tunnel (center section in the interior), carbon door panels and carbon engine bay panels.

Anyone have any for sale?

thanks
    Ryan

2. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ive got the door seals if interested

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I’ve got the engine bay panels. You still need them in twill?

everything else , youre only gonna find in plain weave from Japan. Might be good idea to make the switch now.

4. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    I have an Instrument cluster overlay and a center auxiliary gauge and radio overlay. All brand new and never used, about 3 weeks old. You won't have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to get them. I ordered an overlay kit from FerrariCarbon in Japan. I thought I was only buying the center console tunnel overlay kit. When I was waiting for it I also ordered a MaCarbon Gauge cluster and center gauge& radio kit. So I end up having 2 sets and I only need one. They are basically identical to each other. MacCarbon wants $350 + $350, Not sure what the separate pieces from Ferrari Carbon would be as they do not offer them separately, but looking at the price for their complete kit with the other pieces, they would be about the same.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login