Wynn dealers service in Vegas - Fantastic | FerrariChat

Wynn dealers service in Vegas - Fantastic

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by tubeguy, Oct 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    On my way out from Los Angeles on the Paupers Run, I had an exhaust tip break on my 430. Now....if you have a 430, make sure you get yours inpected.

So I pull in Thursday late afternoon when we found what happened, and one of the guys in our group said "I'll bet they can do it...they turned around my alternator in one day, and stayed late to do it"

I was still skeptical, and bummed, so I called at 8am Friday and Richard Kansky, the service manager, said "how fast can you get here". Well, I was a couple blocks away. They looked at it to tell me what to expect while I was there, and within minutes.

They then asked if I needed a ride back to Bellagio. Adressed some other concerns. And what more could I ask for? Well...I got some rays by the pool, watched a little T.V. and a few hours later my car was done and detailed. Though the traffic was horrid they insisted on picking me up, let me leave the car late so I could visit an old friend that works for the Wynn Hotel.

My score.....a strong 10! You guys in Las Vegas got it made in the shade!!!!

2. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    You are 100% correct !!!

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #3 TheMayor, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Now Rich -- please don't get mad at me-- but I actually disagree. I give them an 11.

What you're describing is far from unusual.

EXTREME EXAMPLE: Rich thought I may be lonely for my baby after traveling overseas a couple of weeks and he sent me this photo of it on display in their showroom after he picked it up and gave it a complete detail....

Can a daddy ever be more proud?

Seriously, these guys aim to please and I seriously recommend. This is a great dealership and Vegas is a great place to own and drive a Ferrari.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. jabramson

jabramson Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Richard, Kevin and the crew were wonderful this last weekend. We brought in about 30 F-cars from Southern California for the weekend. These guys welcomed us like no other. Any issues were taken care of immediately. They knew what they were doing and even kept the facility open for us during the weekend (which came in handy for a few of us). I can't say enough about these guys. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area. If you haven't seen their facility - do so if you have a chance. Truly all a class act.

Jeff

5. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Glad to see that even in these tough economic times some places still care.

6. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    The Penske - Wynn Ferrari team is first class. I was the one with the alternator issue a couple of years back and Richard, Kevin and the rest of their crew bent over backwards to get me back up and running.

On our latest Pauper's Run, last weekend, they kept their mechanics on call throughout the weekend for any issues we ran into. I cannot say enough good things about their team and the warm welcome we receive from them every time we go to Vegas.

7. DavidsF355Spider

DavidsF355Spider Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2005
    Torrance, California
    Full Name:
    David
    A BIG thanks to Rich and his crew for the help I recieved from them on the Paupers Run weekend. They were there for me on Saturday and did a great and fast job to get me back on the road. You Vegas guys are lucky to have a guy like Rich around. Keep up the excellent work Rich.

David

8. vegas1

vegas1 F1 Rookie

Jul 28, 2004
    Australia
    I'm looking forward to visiting the Wynns Showroom and complex next April and I've confirmed the Bellagio for my seven nights stay.

9. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    #9 TeamF1Jr, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
    There was a rumor on the Lambo message board we all know that Penske is considering selling his piece of the Wynn dealership (50/50 partnership with Wynn?). I can't imagine this being true, but Lambo was ravaged in Vegas in the tough economy just a few short months ago with an Audi dealer taking over from Symbolic. Curious if anyone else heard this?