Y, do I like to watch Mary Poppins, and sing chim chimney chim chim - charoo ? | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Y, do I like to watch Mary Poppins, and sing chim chimney chim chim - charoo ?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ApexOversteer, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    Go ahead and put my name down. I'm an attorney - I know all about liability.

This isn't about ownership at all now, is it then? This whole mess started about changing thread titles and SHORTENING them. When and where did legality and cencorship start? Have you been sued about LamborghiniChat threads? If so, then I would assume you would take the thread title tirade to the FerrariChat section.

2. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    So then it just must be all about the POWER that mods have and they want to flex their muscles in the LamborghiniChat section. If its about CONTROL, who is in CHARGE and POWER, go to the users of the FerrariChat section and try this out and see what happens. I bet you will get just as many if not more responses.

How the heck is getting upset that your thread title has been changed when it is not illegal, immoral, etc. asking for unlimited quantities, free reign, do whatever we want, to hell with decorum, or the rules, or anything else???

3. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    When I said "I am searching" I clearly meant that there are hardly any current & active Miura threads, thats all.

I have in fact read every post. Perhaps you don't take me seriously, but thats OK.

4. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Yes please... they were fine.

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Ok, I fibbed. For clarity Joe, let's read the entire sentence together.

That means we talk about it in a PM. Is THIS a PM?? Can you see the part about a PM? It's about half way through the sentence in between the word "a" and the punctuation ",". I've highlighted them above for you.

Good grief, if you can't get the simple stuff straight, like reading comprehension, then how can we expect you to put a useful title on a thread? :D

D.

6. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham

Does the good reminder need to be repeated again and again??? This hasn't been updated yet...

7. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I was sitting on the couch waiting for this thread before you started it, and not only have caught every twist and turn after it went live, but, long before any title was ever changed.

There's no contradiction, as my commentary [before the flame on this thread is extinguished] was merely a sauce reduction for those lacking reading comprehension and it follows, for whom the meaning of previous, lengthier, yet thinner descriptions have been lost,

Ask yourself - how did Joe Sackey become a Sponsor, albeit, for a while? And - no, it had nothing whatsover to do with any other Member or Sponsor.

8. Rev.ATARI

Rev.ATARI Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2004
    Guam USA
    Full Name:
    Leland Jones
    Rob

Why does LamborghiniChat.com NOT have its own forum? You own the domain but have it pointed to ferrarichat.com, in all reality it makes more since to to get another vBulletin license and setup a proper forum for lamborghini and NOT have it just a part of ferrarichat.com.

9. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    PM sent...

10. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    +1

11. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Dig the concept: Use the Lambo guys as Guinea pigs! You really wanna piss someone off in this section, prohibit any users who's names end with "IAN" ;):):D

12. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Sorry, enjoying my week out of town with family. What is the rush or are you just looking for every little thing to put us down on? You don't have to look that hard if you are looking to just be a negative user. If it is so bad you know where the exit is.

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Been there, done that.

14. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    LamborghiniChat.com and AviatorChat.com use to be separate forums, besides the separate license fees and keeping two other domain instances updated I have very little passion for Lamborghini and give the section more attention as part of FerrariChat.com. FerrariChat.com is not for Ferrari only discussions, it is for people that are enthusiastic about Ferraris to talk about anything that interests them that fits into our rules.

15. I am guessing that sums it up.

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I have very little passion for Porsche, Other Italian Cars, Politics, and most of the Regional areas but Texas. Most users have their specific interests just like I do, because there is interest in Lamborghini I do provide the forum and leave it to be run by people more passionate about Lamborghini than me, like Ralph.

17. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Thanks for investing as much as you do in LamborghiniChat.com. Overall, I have little to complain about anywhere within the FerrariChat.com umbrella. I understand that being an administrator or moderator of a site like this is paramount to painting a target on your chest and even though we may disagree, you still have my respect for trying to do what you think is best. I think I've beat this horse about as much as I'm going to and I hope you know why I needed to.

18. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    Change your mind?

19. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    Internet is serious business

20. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    #270 Simon^2, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
    URIKA!!!! I HAVE IT!!!

Joe, ask for the titles to be changed to...

Ralph's Miura thread
    Ralph's Countach Thread

21. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you should see Ralph in the mod forum, he is so pissed at me right now! we have a thread about changing thread titles and I called it "Ralph's thread title change thread" and he is just throwing a fit. ;)

22. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    GLALG!!!

(giggling like a little girl)

23. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I had several suggestions, none involved using a member's name, unless Beelzebub counts. :D

JK.

DM

24. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    +1

25. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran