Y, do I like to watch Mary Poppins, and sing chim chimney chim chim - charoo ? | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Y, do I like to watch Mary Poppins, and sing chim chimney chim chim - charoo ?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ApexOversteer, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rev.ATARI

Rev.ATARI Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2004
    Guam USA
    Full Name:
    Leland Jones
    I figured as much but consider this...
    by switching lambo to its own forum you would gain
    Better targeted ads for both site visitors/members
    More incentive for Lambo targeted sponsors
    A new realm for “paid subscriptions”
    Better site SEO

VB license is $180 owned or $100 leased and what what I can tell you manage at least 10 domains “1 already being LamborghiniChat" so its not like you would be adding a new domain.

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

What would be the advantage for users if Rob made LamborghiniChat.com it's own BB?

I'm not sure I see the point. Would it draw more traffic to the site?

As a sponsor, I'd prefer Rob keep as many draws in one place as possible. If he splinters his site, then the lambo guys might wander off completely.

Same applies to the AviatorChat folks. Keep 'em all under one roof. What you get is Ferrari guys who talk Lamborghini, lamborghini guys talking Ferrari, and the occasional crossover into AviatorChat. The more the merrier. Although some sub forums here would be nice. :D

Dave

3. Greg Z

Greg Z Formula Junior

Oct 22, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Full Name:
    Gregory L. Zelinski
    This is freaking funny. I know you're just kidding, but at the same time I could see you naming that thread with Ralph in it and that is a sense of humor that is needed here. LOL

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    AviatorChat.com traffic has increased about 10 times since we moved it under FerrariChat.com.