Schumi accuses rivals of blocking | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Schumi accuses rivals of blocking

Discussion in 'F1' started by AlexO91, Mar 27, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ermm interesting ...fact that Mr.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Your post is rather insulting and I have notified the moderators of this forum.

Some of us actually have connections to the teams. Some of us have connections with journalists who cover F1. And some of us care enough about the sport to gather facts.

3. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    You make it sound like what Alonso did was a good thing. Its like for instance, you have been just hired for some high level position at a company. At the same time your CEO brings is someone who is also good, but making less than you. You work on a project together and find out your co worker did a great job if not better and he is rewarded for it.

In the mean time you find out your head of design is trading confidential info to one of your competitors. Your CEO has no idea whats going on, same with your co-worker and instead of letting your CEO know whats going on, you call the SEC. You tell the SEC that all upper management including your CEO is part of this scandal. Why would you do it? because your a jealous, disgruntle employee that cant stand your co-worker. For me that goes against any business ethics. Its just wrong, you have an issue with your teamate or co-worker, thats between the both of you. No reason to punish the whole organization because of your misery.

4. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    No, I dont. Ferrari is very clear that they have a number one driver.

5. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Agreed. No reason to be insulting.

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Alonso did a good thing by blowing the whistle. It was the right thing to do.

Where he went wrong was by not doing it earlier and by actively using the Ferrari data.

This was a case of industrial espionage and attempted sabotage and the penalties were way too lenient.

7. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Personally, I have reliable sources involved in F1 and I am not the only one on this forum who has them.

8. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    #58 tifosi12, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    Same here.

I know some FIA, F1 team members and journalists personally (with their email addresses). I also get the occasional insider email from folks who don't want their names posted here.

But none of that was even necessary to follow certain cases like e.g. the demise of USF1. Folks like Carol or SRTMike figured that out just by using public sources long before others chimed in.

9. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Maybe you can give Aircorn their email address, so he can look over their contracts.

10. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    NICE contribution to the forum....not insulting or presumptuous the least bit (rolls eyes)

jeez louise...

11. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    you're the worst of all of them! you make statements as fact which turn out to be completely fictional, as i've pointed out in the past, and you berate anyone who disagrees with you.

Some make comments based on their enthusiasm as exuberant fans, but I consider what you do 'big noting' and 'bullying'.

Calling my post insulting and reporting it is just one example of that. My post happens to be 100% correct.

12. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    really? you really think FA was hired as an 'equal'? Ron Dennis has ALWAYS publicly stated that there is no #1, but the past shows that it's just drivel... next topic...

13. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Come on Aircon, lets tone it down a little. Your tone does nothing for your argument or karma of the community if you are right or not.

14. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    Your post WAS INSULTING...can't see why 'genius'?

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    It wasn't insulting.

yeah...sure.

OK...so THEY'RE wrong! maybe you should stop quoting your UNreliable sources then.

They'd say "pardon? you got my email address from WHO?? Sorry, never heard of him"

Say what you like, but it's an accurate assessment of some individuals' posts.

Sadly, not enough of us take the trouble to go back and look at the 'factual' posts, the put downs to anyone who disagrees, once the claims of fact are shown to be wrong.

I'm also at a loss as to why some on here are so happy to cut down and ridicule drivers so much, but that's another story.

16. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    nope.

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    yes...ok then.

18. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    You are basically calling me a liar. Goodbye.

19. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Really? Your posts are a 100 percent correct? Wow. Someone get rid of this tool, I have had enough of him.

20. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Andreas, ignore this idiot. You are definitley not a liar. I enjoy your insight and passion.

21. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks, much appreciated.

I have been wrong many times (as have my sources occasionally), but I don't make them or their stories up.

22. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    When did Aircon actually use the word....liar?

23. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Didn't use the word liar, but basically told us we are all full of ****, which IMO is the same as being called a liar.

24. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
  25. HamFan

HamFan Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2008
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Janne
    Tifosi12 has said the following about me in differing posts:’

‘You sound like a very biased person who has a very distorted view of F1 and Alonso’

‘I thought your "letter to Ferrari" was stupid’

Please excuse not having links...after being treated like this by a moderator; I lost all interest in FerrariChat

Tifosi12 also stated that

‘Folks of different opinions are what starts a discussion. A chat site without discussion is a dead site.’

Seems to me that discussion is OK as long as it is in line with Tifosi12’s viewpoint. I had a number of private messages of support over Tifosi12’s comments to me … it’s a shame however that others felt they couldn’t publish their thoughts…maybe fearful of also being bullied?

Ohh...am I going to be banned now too for expression an opinion???