Testarossa Price Trends | Page 21 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    I thought so too. Then I saw the final F 512 M. #75 @ Ferrari San Francisco. Yellow/blue with factory racing seats.

Jaw dropping.

cgt000 likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Seen it too, i hate that rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Im back thanks for the time out mods, it allowed others to cease the hate. Im curious now of that part out price list posted. Is anyone really paying 50k for a used testarossa engine? I have a feeling those prices are very optimistic and the parts are not that in demand. If one were to part out a whole car it could take years to sell it all.

4. Natkingcolebasket69

There are plenty of shops in California living on this and they do sell everything; just ask ferparts.
    50k for an engine may be too much but knowing ferrari charges 2k for Window motors, 4k per cats,1k per latch/hood release, 2k for command stocks, and close to 800 per non working gauge parting out certainly adds up.
    Sure it takes time but given the TR currently for sale do not sell quickly anyways it is a possibility.

5. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    You might have missed my question above.

Do your sources have 512 TR's and if so what prices are you seeing on them? Thanks

6. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    engine/trans together is close to 50 grand.

turbo-joe likes this.
  7. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    six carbs, yes TRs are usually low 100s.

8. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Good ot know. Thanks

9. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    #509 vincenzo, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    With a new mass produced chevy going for as much as $156k....
    https://www.motor1.com/news/234399/most-expensive-chevrolet-corvette-zr1/
    and then dropping in value like the proverbial rock,
    a classic Ferrari icon that appreciates is a bargain.

Driving a Testarossa is an ‘event’ - each and every time.

Do you want to drive an old chevy in a few years, or a classic Ferrari? How many vettes do you see every day?

Hmmmm...
    ....a depreciating, used chevy or a classic appreciating Ferrari WITH $50k in hand?

Its an intelligence test.

10. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
  11. Natkingcolebasket69

He is not guilty though all our fault;) Like him insulting me lol

turbo-joe, Jakuzzi and Shamile like this.
  12. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    just some fun and games here right? lets focus on the cars

Jakuzzi likes this.
  13. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
  14. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Mods, ban these instigators please and thank you

DGPF and Jakuzzi like this.
  15. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Sorry I insulted you. Have you ever been to Paris? Where nobody wears deodorant? My nasal passageways were under constant assault and nobody ever apologized to me. Can't wait around your whole life waiting for an apology.

DGPF likes this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

Can we close this thread please. Completely been derailed. We used to speak about tangible testarossa’s prices going down but none of that.
    I think it should be closed.

turbo-joe likes this.
  17. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #517 paulchua, Apr 24, 2018
    'Italiantrash' has been an excellent source of entertainment (for me at least.)

The things about fools are you shouldn't get mad, just take them at face value. All should enjoy court jesters. It is true -- it is a bit sadistic when they are not even self-aware; at least a comedian's livelihood can explain them playing the idiot.

Here are a few previous threads if you have time to kill and want a chuckle.

2011 458
    Ferrari 550
    575 on BAT

If you want to be mature about it, then take pity - a person is truly in a sad place for them to enjoy trolling a chat board.

18. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Agreed Paul, I hate myself for not having a Ferrari (yet). I'll have one soon don't worry.

Jakuzzi and paulchua like this.
  19. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    attaboy!
    :)

Jakuzzi likes this.
  20. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    No need to prove yourself here. Just enjoy the forum, learn, make friends and work towards getting your Ferrari.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hatred

Jakuzzi, turbo-joe, Shamile and 2 others like this.
  21. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

What the hell is wrong with you guys??

I'm gonna pass out thread bans left and right for anyone instigating here from this point forward. If I get ANY more reports that merit my attention.

I ban 1taliantrash, he comes back, does a mea-culpa and you tell him he needs psychological help. That's over the top. So, knock it off.

ALL OF YOU GUYS GET ALONG, or I'll get you along.

I mean it, WTF??

D

22. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Once I have a Ferrari I'll be happy, it'll solve all the problems in my life. I won't feel insecure anymore about my appearance and then women will want to date me. I've struggled all my life to attract women. I see guys like me as soon as they get a Ferrari they have some nice arm candy and go on lovely dinner dates at restaurants like Mastro's and Nobu. I look forward to finally meeting some women who actually care about me. I have been browsing a dating site called seeking arrangement and I have wanted to ask a couple of the girls out on dates. Because I didn't have a Ferrari I felt "less than" and I am sick and tired of it. I want to feel like a real man and I know that a Ferrari is the answer. Looking forward to sharing my Ferrari purchase when the time comes. Thanks guys and sorry for upsetting some of you, I'm just envious a little.

23. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Even when you're not trying, it sure SEEMS like you're trolling. Lots of backhanded insults packed into this post.

Is there a chance that you'll make some effort to go along and get along? Or is a perma-ban in your not too distant future?

Or, does some tiny little part of you believe the nonsense you posted above?

D

Xtreme5053, turbo-joe and Shamile like this.
  24. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Dave all true, I have been trying to "fit in" for a long time. I apologized to NatKingCole (one of my fav Jazz musicians) and voiced my desire to move forward and discuss the cars and leave the insults in the past. I don't want to get banned. Thanks

25. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #525 paulchua, Apr 24, 2018
    Hi dm_n_stuff, I must respectfully disagree. When the ban was lifted - italianfan's very first post was with guns blazing; specifically, blaming others for his ban:

"Im back thanks for the time out mods, it allowed others to cease the hate."

His subsequent apology (or should I say nonapology) seemed to me insincere and I argue racist.

For the record, I don't think he should be banned - because as I said - I've been enjoying his posts, especially his last one talking about how he won't go on a date without a Ferrari, and that he's behaving like a ****** (at least he admits it) because he's 'ugly' and 'envious' That's genuinely some funny material right there.

:)

Shark01, dmundy, turbo-joe and 2 others like this.