Lascuderiarossa issues | FerrariChat

Lascuderiarossa issues

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 777boy, Feb 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 777boy

777boy Rookie

May 19, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Sean McCall
    Has anyone dealt with Orlando at this company recently. I have been waiting 2 months for an undertray for my 612 and get no replies to phone /emails etc. Is this normal or is he a scammer? Thanks, Sean.

2. yellowtr

yellowtr Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Although no help to getting hold of this guy, I know these have been on back order for AGES with Ferrari.

3. porphy

porphy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2009
    LouisvilleKY/Switzld
    Full Name:
    Randall Gatz
    I can't say he is a scammer. He has always provided what he said he would to me. That said, he is borderline nuts. He can't take criticism, he refuses to answer when he can't provide what he has promised, etc. I have had otherwise good experience with him in the past. That is for sure not the case today. The best thing to do is avoid him if you can but if you can't be prepared for problems.

4. 777boy

777boy Rookie

May 19, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Sean McCall
    So, he told me he was on the way to Maranello to pick up my part a week ago. No part has arrived and he wont answer my calls or emails. Right at the point of getting my Italian friends to send the Guardia di Finanza around. He has 2500 euros of mine. I am not going to let go so he will find his website hacked and his business destroyed as well as a visit from some very choice ex-military mates. If anyone knows him best let him know he,s picked the wrong fight. I never lose.

5. floridadoorman

floridadoorman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Orlando soliciting me today.....anyone else get this from him?

service lascuderiarossa.com <[email protected]>
    5:05 AM (5 hours ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]

I have a very big discount on the exhaust system for all classic Ferrari. If your interested now is the time to replace your old exhaust at an unbeatable price.

Exhaust is Original for Certification and Concourse

Best Regards,

Orlando Vetrano